Thursday, March 25, 2010

Radical Homemakers Book

I came upon this book quite by accident while doing another search on Amazon.com and was quite taken with the title. At first I thought, "Oh, no, another feminist type book! I was wrong.

If you are tired of the way we women have been pushed into the workplace because of the feminist movement of the 70's and you would like to step back in time and become a homemaker, but a homemaker of the new millennium, then this book is for you and even for your mate!

I'm not going to give anything away, just buy it and read it. I doubt you will be sorry and I think you will once again be able to breathe, your children will be calmer and happier and of course your partner in marriage will be happier to have a real home, not just a place where you all meet after five o'clock every evening for a few hours before you go to sleep just to start the grind all over again.

I give this book: ***** stars!

No comments: