Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Wednesday already???


Hard to believe we are in mid-week already. I have not accomplished as much as I had hoped what with a rainy weekend and now Db getting sick yesterday with what appears to be the flu. Thought I had enough time to get the Homeopathic Flu Nosode I buy every year but it started early this go-round. At 68 you can't be too careful with things like this so I am doctoring him up with all my alternative remedies. He seems to be better. Our son, Chad is helping Db's employee,Henry until he is up and around again. Thank God for this! No one ever said getting old was going to be easy now did they? I guess it is a lot better if you are rich. LOL! I'm taking cuttings of shrubs and getting the planting room and greenhouse ready for the January race. Some things have to be started very early. Well, I better get off my duff and get some lunch ready for our son when he gets in. Hope everyone has a great rest-of-the-week.

No comments: